Melissa’s Trust and Compliance Checklist Promotes Comprehensive Enterprise Data Quality
Melissa Team | |
Company Receives SOC2 Certification; Outlines Criteria for Trusted Data in Banking, Healthcare, Marketing and More
Melissa, a leading provider of global contact data quality and identity verification solutions, today announced its trust and compliance checklist, helping enterprises understand and evaluate complex criteria for secure, optimized data quality operations. The company is committed to trust and compliance leadership, securing its continued SOC2 certification to validate overall data operations as secure, private and compliant.
“Data is the new oil – fortunes rise and fall based on how well an enterprise protects its value and perfects its handling,” said Bud Walker, vice president, enterprise sales and strategy, Melissa. “Because compliance and trusted credentials impact even operations once considered optional, evaluating the whole picture is essential. Only trusted providers can be held to account for the caretaking and provenance of customer data in an end-to-end process, grounded in compliance at every step.”
Download the trust and compliance checklist for insight on a comprehensive set of certifications and smart criteria to evaluate third party data quality providers, including security, availability, confidentiality, uptime, postal compliance, robust or multisource reference data sets, and full spectrum capabilities designed to scale to enterprise growth. Key criteria for trusted providers include:
- SOC certification, ensuring availability, confidentiality, security (supporting HTTPS, GDPR, uptime, overall data protection, and handling of Personally Identifiable Information)
- Healthcare – certified to HIPPA and HITECH standards, and offering tools that provide data quality on-premise, ensuring data never leaves the healthcare organization’s control
- S. mail compliance – adhering to certifications and licenses such as USPS CASS, PAVE Gold Certified and NCOALink full-service provider
- International address verification standards – meeting requirements of Canada Post SERP Certified, EIR, Royal Mail, and Deutsche Post
- Robust identity verification capabilities, for example two-by-two authentication, or data verification from more than one real-time source, ideal for banking initiatives such as Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), as well as Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations
For example, SOC2 validates Melissa’s infrastructure for robust, optimized performance, while additional industry-specific controls ensure compliant yet versatile data handling in diverse applications such as banking, healthcare, and marketing. For additional insight on trust and compliance credentials optimized for enterprise data handling, or to connect with members of Melissa’s global intelligence team, visit www.melissa.com or call 1-800-MELISSA.