After December 31, 2018, Property V3 Web Service will no longer be available. Please make the transition as soon as possible in order to keep receiving the latest property information. Technical resources and information for developers can be found on our wiki.
Upgraded features and outputs available:
- Hundreds of new data fields
- Parcel geometry shapes
- JSON support
- Support for our Melissa Address Key (MAK)
- Address input in free form format
- Ability to look up historical deeds
Key Information for the transition:
- There is a new URL
- There are new endpoints that provide additional features: LookUpDeeds, LookupHomesByOwner, LookupProperty (Replaces the V3 functionality)
- There is a new response schema to accommodate the new return elements
- The SOAP protocol is no longer supported as it is no longer industry standard. Example XML and JSON requests, as well as sample code, is provided on the wiki to help users get up and running quickly
If you need assistance, please contact our technical support team at email@example.com or 1-800-MELISSA (635-4772).