Melissa Data Highlights Global Data Quality for Data-Driven Marketers at DMA 2014
Attendees Can Test Drive Cloud-Based Tools for Data Cleansing, Identity Verification and Fraud Prevention
Rancho Santa Margarita, CALIF – October 14, 2014 – Melissa Data, a leading provider of contact data quality and direct marketing solutions, is demonstrating cloud-based data quality tools and services at DMA2014 booth #1214. Optimized for marketers seeking a single, 360° view of their worldwide customer, Melissa Data’s proven technologies fuel data-driven campaigns with corrected, validated and enriched customer records. Demos include:
- SmartMover® – a cloud-based NCOA service increasing mail deliverability through both U.S. & Canadian change-of-address processing. SmartMover accesses more than 170 million change-of-address records, including USPS® NCOALink® and Canada Post NCOA.
- LeadGen Xpress – a collection of Web-based mailing list leads for private in-house use or as a portal for customers to make custom list selections. Flexible list targeting offers value to high-volume list buyers and brokers, mailing houses, printers and franchised corporations.
- Express Entry® – an address auto-completion service, eliminating bad data at the source by validating addresses as they are entered. Ideal for CRM, call center and e-commerce applications, users save time with fewer keystrokes and reduce costs with 100 percent accurate addresses for more than 240 countries.
- Listware® – a simple plug-in for Excel and Salesforce, designed to clean and enrich customer data. Users have unprecedented access to real-time data quality, enabling more intelligent applications in CRM settings.
- Personator® – an all-in-one Web service for contact data checking, verification, move update, and appending missing customer data. Full-contact record correction and verification of names, addresses, phone numbers, and emails helps prevents fraud, and reduces shipping errors and fees.
Visit Melissa Data at DMA2014 Booth #1214 at the San Diego Convention Center, from Sunday, October 26 through Tuesday, October 28, 2014.