Presorts and processes up to 1M records per mailing; compliant with USPS®, CASS™ and Canada Post SERP standards for maximum address accuracy
Rancho Santa Margarita, CALIF – September 10, 2019 – Melissa, a leading provider of global name, address, email, phone, and identity verification solutions to improve user experience and KYC (Know Your Customer) compliance, today announced Mailers Online PRO, optimized for high volume mailers to quickly and easily process USPS and Canada Post compliant mailings and presort for maximum USPS discounts. Available as a monthly or annual subscription with convenient cloud access, Mailers Online PRO increases mail deliverability, navigates complex postal regulations with ease, and handles up to 1 million records per mailing.
Mailers Online PRO empowers mailing companies and direct marketers with address quality and mail list processing services such as:
- CASS™/DPV® ZIP+4® coding for highest deliverability
- USPS NCOALink® + Canada Post NCOA to reach customers that have moved
- Elimination of duplicates to reduce waste and multiple mailing costs
- PAVE™ postal presorting to qualify for First Class and Marketing Mail discounts
- Label support with easy-to-create PDFs for printing on envelopes, postcards, and labels
Mailers Online PRO rounds out Melissa’s family of web and desktop mailing tools that includes Mailers Online and Mailers +4. To learn more about Mailers Online PRO, visit Melissa at MAILCOM Las Vegas, September 16-18, 2019, at the Tuscany Suites Hotel and Casino; click here if you prefer to set a briefing appointment. To connect with members of Melissa’s global intelligence team outside of this event, visit https://www.melissa.com/ or call 1-800-MELISSA.
Vice President, Global Marketing, Melissa
Jackie Zerbst, MPowered PR for Melissa