Property V4 has now been updated with the following fixes and improvements:
- New options field returns the meanings/descriptions of codes. The first new option allows you to toggle between having the web service return back codes or the descriptions/meanings for the codes. The codes are useful for programmers and developers looking for consistent values returned back, and the descriptions and meanings are useful for anyone needing human-readable results.
- When looking up a property using the freeform address input field, AE* (address error) result codes are now returned back in the results field if the address was invalid or incorrect. If the web service can’t find a match during lookup, the error code helps users understand where the error lies within the address.
- APN lookup improvements were made. This new update contains a fix for a small percentage of properties that couldn’t be found when a correct FIPs code and APN were provided.
- Property address is now returned on deeds lookups. In the LookupDeeds endpoint, the address of the property is returned back in the deeds.
- InterestTypeChangeDate field has been added to LookupDeeds endpoint. This new field indicates the date when a loan’s interest type changes from a fixed rate to adjustable rate.