We’ve made some significant and exciting changes to GeoCoder®.
- Updated data file with improved precision of census values around County and City boarders.
- New input property – MAK (Melissa Address Key) – will return the most granular results possible.
- Multiple output values added at no additional cost. They include:
- County Subdivision
- Elementary school district
- Secondary school district
- Unified school district
- Upper and Lower legislative district
- Census block suffix
In order to take advantage of new features and improvements, please update your GeoCoder and GeoCoder Data Files to the newest version. The previous version of GeoCoder will be available until Q2 of 2019, but we suggested updating the service as soon as possible.
For more detailed information, please visit our wiki page.